Dictionary.com defines “know” as…
1. to perceive or understand as fact or truth; to apprehend clearly and with certainty.
It is completely unproductive and inconsiderate to enter into a relationship without having a very good understanding of yourself. Only then can you present a semi accurate picture of who you are to your potential mate.
Question and Answer Game
After you answer these questions then play this game with your mate or potential mate. You can make it interesting by including high stakes for incorrect answers. (Massage, feeding fruit, sex games, shots of alcohol, etc) BE CREATIVE!!! Here are more questions for you!
The rules are simple:
- You answer any and all questions you come up with FIRST.
- You ask your mate the questions.
- Any wrong answer results in suffering the penalty which must be performed BEFORE the correct answer is given.
- The winner is both parties involved, lol!
- Create new questions and do this a couple of times per month.
- How often would you prefer to have sex? Why?
- What is the best thing about sex to you? Why?
- Describe your most erotic sexual experience. What made it that way?
- Do you have a sexual fantasy? Have you ever fulfilled it? Why is that your fantasy?
- What is your favorite sexual position? Why?
- When you are unhappy do you need time before communicating or do you prefer to communicate immediately? Why?
- When you are happy do you prefer to tell the other person immediately or wait for the “right” time? Why?
- What methods of communication do you prefer and which do you dislike? Why? (Text, email, hand written letter, in person, phone)
- Do you feel like you are a good communicator? Why?
- What would you like to improve about your communication? Why?
- Have you ever been “in love”? How did you know?
- Do you think there is a difference between love and in love? If so, what?
- How do you know when you love someone vs just like?
- How do you know when you are loved?
- Is there a more powerful emotion than love? If yes, what and why?
- Do you have a best friend? What makes them a “best” friend?
- Do you have more male or female friends? Why?
- What is the difference between a friend and acquaintance? Why?
- Would you ever put a friendship before your mate? Why?
- Do you have to be friends with your mate before forming a relationship or can it grow into one? Why?
- What is the most thoughtful thing someone has done for you in a relationship?
- What is the most thoughtful thing you’ve done for someone else in a relationship?
- Does romance go with sex or are they separate? Why?
- How much foreplay should be included with intimacy? Less than half the time, half the time, or more than half the time? Why?
- What five things can I do for you to show you I’m thoughtful? Why those five?
- What do you like to do that completely relaxes you? Why? (Non sexual)
- What could we do together that would be relaxing? Why?
- What would you think you would like to spend time doing that you haven’t tried yet? Why?
- How many hours per week would you like to have just for your hobbies? Why?
- Do you consider your hobbies “me” time or could I be included? Why?
Those are just a couple of questions that came to mind. Make sure they answer the WHY portion! This can also spark other questions so be open-minded.
Information should drive action!!!